If you are considering men’s body waxing this summer, call in and talk to Laser By Sia first.
Laser By Sia offers permanent laser hair reduction, meaning each of the laser hair removal sessions will result in less hair growth, and therefore less time spent on body hair removal, over time.
Men’s body waxing might give you that all over smoothness that you like, but often the drawbacks, like ingrown hairs, stubble and rashes, render the body waxing pointless.
But laser body hair removal not only offers permanent hair reduction, it also makes things like stubble, razor burn, rashes and ingrown hairs a thing of the past.
Why laser makes ingrown hairs a distant bad memory.
The benefits of laser over men’s body waxing include:
- No more stubble! This is because, unlike waxing, you don’t have to wait for regrowth before you can get your next laser session.
- No more ingrown hairs! Laser instantly stops the hair from growing, so you will not suffer from ingrown hairs following you laser hair removal. Laser will also heal any existing ingrown hairs you may be suffering from.
- As there is no more stubble, you will not get any more annoying stubble rashes.
- Laser does not irritate or tear the skin, and uses no chemicals or gels, so no more allergic reactions or razor burn.
- Laser will cost you less over time than a monthly body wax, because while waxing does not damage the hair follicle, laser does, meaning the hair will grow back only sporadically and will be less noticeable. Check out our costs comparison here.
So if you’re tired of the monthly men’s body waxing and would like a faster, cheaper and more effective alternative to get the smooth body you’ve always wanted, contact Laser By Sia in Bondi Junction, Castle Hill and the city CBD.